• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Agent TBY said:
I'm happy I got rested before the big two clashes, I'm not known to be the fittest one.
I'm glad we still won, would've been some serious egg on my face.

We're going with the full-strength side (minus Burpe, again :@) for the next game against the Swell, which should be a cracker with our defence vs. their attack. Hoping to come away with our unbeaten tag in check.

Best of luck boys.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Really can't be bothered reading a week's worth of posts, so a quick run-down of it for me please?

(Just looking at Smith's last post though, things don't look to have gotten any better for me personally)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Nah no red cards, just gathered yourself two yellows over 3 games. We're in second, two wins and 1 draw with 0 goals conceded.
actually he did get a red last game..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, nah, you've been part of a top notch midfield.

In any case, that was a hard loss. Our tactic is getting predictable so I'm going to look into trying something different against the Dynamo, we can't get belted like that again.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
Pele reckons we should give me a go up front. I tend to agree with him.
He's senile. You could've asked Puskas or someone not drugged up like Maradona to give you a reference.

Perm

Bad loss there boys, my bad for letting in 4 goals. We should've creamed them. Need to come back strongly next week.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Latest United Data

Note: Data info looks different now as we had to remove columns so we could use the Training Facility.. The Training Facility when run will allow players to improve their skills when not on the pitch...

Attachments

Agent TBY

International Captain
Huge blow there, losing Gelman. Hopefully I'll do enough to compensate for his absense.

Good result though, succeeded in keeping Kennett quiet for the first time in God knows how many matches.

Perm

Gutted to lose Gelman but it was a good response to our performance last week.

Matteh

Sorry about the sending off guys, but the game was lost before that point anyway i guess.