• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm out.

pasag

RTDAS
I don't really think this has a future, it really isn't the same as it used to be so I'm jumping ship. I emailed Marc for the totals but he said he deleted them. So here are the unoffical top 10s after 26 Tests and over 200 ODIs based on Marc's last figures and Perm's totals since then.

Tests
Code:
575 BoyBrumby    
549 pasag	                  
536 oz_fan	         
508 Poker Boy	         
486 tadeusz	         
463 Samuel_Vimes     
417 grecian	
430 marc71178	         
353 alternative	        
315 Perm
ODIs
Code:
3672	BoyBrumby
3519	pasag
3331	marc71178
3179	alternative
2933	oz_fan
2871	Samuel_Vimes
2864	tadeusz
2246	godofcricket
2075	Poker Boy
2045	_TiGeR-ToWn_
2006	Natman20
2002	Pup Clarke

Pity I could never catch Brumby. Anyways, thanks to Perm for trying to keep this going and Marc for everything before that, if he ever reads this.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Oh no, i thought we could get this back up and running but will be disappointing to see you quit as i was nearing you in the overall OD's.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry guys, but I'm out as well. Far too unreliable for this sort of thing. Apologies.