• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mr Mxyzptlk's Simulated Tests

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These Test were simulated using Internet Test Cricket by Dan Thomas.

I will be picking accurate squads to current Tests, simming them and posting the results here. It should make for good reading. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

1st Test England v Bangladesh

England v Bangladesh played at Dhaka.

Result: Match Drawn.
Man of the Match: H. Bashar.

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
Re: 1st Test England v Bangladesh

Originally posted by Mr Mxyzptlk England v Bangladesh played at Dhaka.

Result: Match Drawn.
Man of the Match: H. Bashar.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:saint:

Mr Mxyzptlk

I knocked 5 off his FC average and added 5 to his SR and econ. At this point in his career, he doesn't have enough Test stats for me to have done anything else.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Statistically Norway are the best team in one-day cricket, if you count non-ODIs :D 14 wins and not a single loss since we started...

On the other hand, I guess no simulator could come up with a pitch as flat as the one in Zimbabwe - but when the total runs nearly add up to that scored by Zimbabwe in the first innings, one must wonder...