• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do I view skill ratings?

Flem274*

123/5
I hear you can get into the database and view the player skill ratings? That would be handy when I need to pick between players with similar records. How do I view them? I have ICC 2006.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hear you can get into the database and view the player skill ratings? That would be handy when I need to pick between players with similar records. How do I view them? I have ICC 2006.
Use Artmoney or download the ICC 2006 editor.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
For ICC2006, the only way to do it is artmoney. I don't think there's an editor for 2006. At least not a full functional one.

At any rate, I firmly believe that the ratings we find in artmoney aren't the definitive ones, and that there are a number of modifiers on players that affect their strike rate, their skill in a particular format, their economy rate, etc.