• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

choose story

WarwickshireFan

Cricket Spectator
This is my first post and i like start create my story post there but which you like see which choose club ?? please post this and i will promise post story but which you like see most club story ??

thank

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
WarwickshireFan said:
This is my first post and i like start create my story post there but which you like see which choose club ?? please post this and i will promise post story but which you like see most club story ??

thank
I don't want to sound harsh, but how old are you and is English your first language?

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perm said:
The most obvious option would be Warwickshire
I was thinking the same. If you are a Warwickshire fan, why not play as Warwickshire?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
WarwickshireFan said:
sorry , you not understand my english language because it is my bsl language . because i am deaf okay
Ah, fair enough. Makes sense - sorry if I offended you.