• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bowling Performance (in State and Test modes)

How many wickets did you take in your best bowling performance in Test or State mode?

• One (1) Wicket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two (2) Wickets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three (3) Wickets

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Four (4) Wickets

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Five (5) Wickets

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Six (6) Wickets

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seven (7) Wickets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Eight (8) Wickets

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nine (9) Wickets

• Ten (10) Wickets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPIC2005

Cricket Spectator
I am conducting a poll to see what the best performance is. Currently my best is 5/23 against New Zealand

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've taken all 10 with career players a few times (it was deliberate so that they would train faster).

mefly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Shaun Tait 9/43 against Sth Africa in Test,
Nathan Bracken 8/48 against West Indies in ODI

PS what about 20 20? mine is dan cullen 6/37 off 4 overs

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I took 9/61 with Lee against England the other day in a test (on test difficulty), am pretty sure it's the best I've done with a real (non-career) player.