• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2005 editing players

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
A Player Editor hasn't been made yet (it's the process of being made) but with a little bit of hex editing knowledge you can use the Stats and Abilities Calculator I made. You enter the values from the .ros in hex and it tells you what they mean. You can then change them to allow you to edit any part of a player profile. I'm frantically trying to learn vb.net so I can make this edit the .ros directly but until then this download will allow for players to be (fairly easily) updated.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Josh said:
Who cares it's a stupid, stupid game.
I agree. I've probably spent about 5 hours playing it in total and about 5 months making patches etc.
I've managed to learn enough vb.net to make a statistics editor though so stats can be updated for the first time. Nowhere near finished yet though; I've only done test atm.

Josh

International Regular
vic_orthdox said:
Sounds like someone's opinon has changed...
Yes it has after the last test match I played where the AI treated it as a one-dayer and subsequently kept hitting it to the fielders on the boundary and I won by an innings and 200 runs or something.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
In case anyone is still playing C2k5 (!) I finished making the Player Editor. Allows you to overcome the graphical glitch with created player faces as well as edit all abilities, stats etc.

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
In case anyone is still playing C2k5 (!) I finished making the Player Editor. Allows you to overcome the graphical glitch with created player faces as well as edit all abilities, stats etc.
i ave got icc 2005 ,but im still in love with 2002 ...but i guess with player eidtor it will be bit more fun....so when r u gonna release it

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
mahartaab said:
i ave got icc 2005 ,but im still in love with 2002 ...but i guess with player eidtor it will be bit more fun....so when r u gonna release it
I have done.
We're actually on version 2.1 now allowing import and export of players.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
khandelwal said:
where to download cricket 2005
Well if by 'download' you mean 'buy' then click here. Otherwise don't make dumb posts asking for illegal downloads. Buy it, don't steal it.

Last edited by a moderator: