• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can someone help me?...please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondi

Cricket Spectator
Ive downloaded ICC 2005 from www.childishthings.com, but the trial period has expired. Can someone either give me the required codes, or any files i need to make alterations to so that i can continue playing? I would buy it but £17.99 is a bit steep i think!
Many Thanks

DaveyHall777

School Boy/Girl Captain
So it seems reasonable for someone else to pay so that you can have it for free?!?

Another thing, real life human being who need to feed, clothe and house themselves and their families have worked hard to produce the game. It seems a bit steep that you think they should do it for free.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
right, if you think you can just steal it. im taking your computer. youve worked hard to get it, but i just take it. its the same...what your asking is stealing.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can someone help me please?

I test drove a car last week and really want it, but think the £5999 price is too much.

Does anyone have a spare key for it so I can use it as and when I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.