• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc 2005!

NikhilN

International Regular
OMG!

Finally a new ICC game coming out!! So excited about this! And it's coming out around my birthday...I am so getting this game.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
interesting move, quite clearly aimed at taking some sales from an increased interest in the ashes though, so im doubting any improvements in quality. i think i will wait for the rockingham software product personally.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I not sure what the game will be like but in the news reprt it only says about new players updated database and new ashes part of it.. i think the grpahcs and match engine will still be very much the same. Hopefully they improve everythnig a little bit and the game will be worth it.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow awesome news. It seems so out of the blue though, like one day they were just like, "yep, we'll make this game... and release it in 2 months!"

Blaze

Banned
It will be dumb if they just update the database. Improvements should be made accross the board. I like the sound of 20/20

Cloete

International Captain
Wow! Amazing news! I had no idea Empire were going to release antoher game. I thought they had given up on the project.

I think I'll wait for people to report back on what it's like. Then if the features and updates are good I think I'll purchase it!

Graham

3rd Umpire
I hope they fix the international spinners bug! :p
Then I'd buy it. If it's just a database update, not sure if I'll bother. :blink: