Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Some queries and comments

Cricket Spectator

Some queries and comments

Hey everyone, great to find a forum that's still running based on this potentially great game. I've only just started to play it, and I'm quite enjoying it already.

I've got a few questions - when batting, does that option to put a green tick and red cross mean that the batsman with the red cross is protected from the strike? Also what does that option below that mean...I think it's a symbol of two gold chains interlinked. If clicked on, it breaks apart - what does that indicate?

I really would have liked to have seen a more extensive database record, including the top battters and bowlers, most runs scored records, best batting average etc. I think there's a purely statistical game called "International Test Cricket" that simulates this very well, but I've only got the demo version of this game. Anyone play this at all?

Cheers.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    The tick allows one batsman to attempt to farm the strike.

The chain allows you to lock a different aggression for each bowler (but I've never personally been able to work it out!)
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    The chain allows you to set different agressions for bowlers without changing at the end of every over.

For instance, Muralitharan at one end you may want to be on an agression of one or two, while for a Zoysa you may want three or four.

oh ok, that will help. ive always wondered what that thing was.
    Making a crickweb comeback, long time no see!!
    Msn : linkswl@fsmail.net

The best of the best!!

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    To be honest, I don't think the chain is that valuable to the game - bowlers change fairly frequently and if you're playing the game at a reasonable pace there's a fair chance it won't be worth the hassle.

na its not really useful, but for me it is useful to actually find out what it does

Thread Information