• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005 Database Idea Thread

thegamerulez

Cricket Spectator
increase micheal clarke's style of play from very defensive to aggresive
make irfan pathan an all rounder with reasonably good stats.:)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
thegamerulez said:
increase micheal clarke's style of play from very defensive to aggresive
make irfan pathan an all rounder with reasonably good stats.:)
Hmmm...I'm not sure Irfan Pathan's quite ready to be classed as an all-rounder just yet but your point about Clarke is very true.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
mahmoodbhopal said:
six and out said he is playing downloaded version so i thought u can dlod this game to
I am playing the demo version as squiz said

you can find it on the other thread named semi complete. It only has Australia, Zimbabwe and Windies done, whereas these probably all need players fixed up attributes wise as -

Michael Clarke is too defensive.

faizanjaved_91

Cricket Spectator
Rana Naved-ul-Hasan
Yasir Hameed
Salman Butt
Umar Gul
Shabbir Ahmed
Muhammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal
should be added in Pakistani squad and

Shoaib Malik-allrounder
Shoaib Akhtar-bowling increase
Shahid Afridi-batting aggressive
Abul Razzaq-batting aggressive
Younis Khan-keeper batsman
Following changes sould be made

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
faizanjaved_91 said:
not really
whenever I try him to play aggressively he got out
Isn't that how Afridi plays though - when he clicks he does score quickly - however he only clicks about 5 or 10% of the time!