• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

squiz

U19 Debutant
I have a keeper which averages 36 in FC, but only 20 odd in tests. If you didnt include his test stats for FC, then he would average 40+ easily

cpr

International Coach
guessing you mean your personal test best there... quite a long way off Englands best..

I managed 357* with Trescothick against New Zealand.... goddam Hoggard got himself bowled first ball to leave him stranded so close.... grrrr

kof98

U19 12th Man
cpr said:
guessing you mean your personal test best there... quite a long way off Englands best..

I managed 357* with Trescothick against New Zealand.... goddam Hoggard got himself bowled first ball to leave him stranded so close.... grrrr
Correct. In my current game my highest test score is 262 by Ian Bell.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
cpr said:

Chris Schofield fan, cpr? So was I, possibly his biggest fan, until he started the court case against Lancashire :dry:...

cpr

International Coach
aye yeah, like i've said somewhere else, i'm a lancy man, and used to be a leg spinner at school (when i wasnt keeping wicket), at the time schofield was decent :)

Think he wasnt given that much of a chance though, i mean he was batting brilliantly for the 2nd's, and also batting well in the one day games, ok his bowling was shocking last season whenever i saw him.... but a bit of encouragement he could've reformed himself as a middle order batsman who can bowl a bit, certainly decent enough for some county..... though not really lancs, i mean, keedy has come good, Hooper then mulli as oversea's players, no real call for his skills here.....

For some reason my sig doesnt show each time though, even though the option is ticked..... how bizarre

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sigs only show once per page, gets a little overkill otherwise if there's a direct exchange.

Regarding keepers, both of my last two keepers for England have averaged 40+ for the bulk of their Test careers (before carrying on too long and having it drop as there were no decent replacements..)

kof98

U19 12th Man
My best batsman in my current game is very good at batting for a long time. In my second test match vs India I would have expected a win after the first inning but this changed at some point during India's first innings and so I was happy with a draw since my team was 1-0 up in the series. What started out as a win, then looked like being a draw almost became a loss.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blaze

Banned
I don't declare at all. I just bat faster and faster. I can usually make 600 in 4 sessions so still have time on my side

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
Would you be happy with a total of 29? I actually think essex would, it was a sensational recovery! :happy:
Haha, lol, absolutely incredible start to the innings! 0/5 in 2 overs, simply amazing.

Cloete

International Captain
I've gone back to ICC2001 because I have a gun Surrey team in 2032. Anyway I have two absolute gun batsmen and the rest very good. But this is one of my gun batsman.

Does he have most runs in a season? First screenshot is of the regular season, second one is after the winter tours. I love his century conversion rates :D

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.