• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
And the rest...

Twenty20: Easy chase.
CT Final: We struggled batting apart from Pietersen, and then the bowlers took care of everything.
FC: We were ahead by 40 points for the last half of the season - only lost once.
OD: Nailbiter. I was 4 points ahead of Essex with 1 game to play, yet Essex had 3 games to play. By the time my last game came, we were even on points and I was playing lowly Gloucestershire. Won by 5 runs in the end... brought back memories of when I had the trophy in the bag but lost it in my final game.

Attachments

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
In ICC 2002, playing the last Test of the 2002 Ashes to take the series 5-0, and Warne turns in this performance:

Attachments

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
Just had a first to 5 series online with a freind, had the series won so decided to have a total all out blast........it came off :D I made 538 in 50:D

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Finally managed to win the 2007 World Cup...

Grr. Photobucket has been resizing every single picture of mine these days. And none of them have been over the size limit :(

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
not a record but a mighty fine bowling spell from a guy in only his 2nd twenty20 match and only his 8th game of his career.

Not a bad start to his FC batting career either, 211 & 23* on debut followed by 38 & 119 in his second match and 132 in his third.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.