• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Got this with razzaq a little while ago....i'm not sure when his hundred was brought up, but on the graph, it looks to be around the 40 ball mark. That was a one dayer too.

That's probably my fastest 50 as well, 20 balls or so....

Attachments

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
nice.

i have my fastsst 50 recorded as 20 balls, fastest hundred as 38 balls

on that i have my fastest Double hundred as 122 balls, fastest 300 at 258 balls.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
I think it means that their run-rate was higher, earlier in the match. I'm not sure exactly, but i think it takes the run-rate from the period of fielding restrictions..

DJellett

International Debutant
F*ck that's alright! Even if it was against Zimbabwe :p

I think the previously bestv recorded was my 660 opening partnership...that's incredible man...

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
DJellett said:
F*ck that's alright! Even if it was against Zimbabwe :p

I think the previously bestv recorded was my 660 opening partnership...that's incredible man...
it wasnt ZIm, it was S.Africa

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Dark Hunter said:
Just had Hodgey hit this...wasn't really paying attention to the game, looked down and saw him 98 off 46 balls....

Also, Aiden Blizzard and Mathew Inness put on 97 for the last wicket recently, allowing us to post a decent total....Interestingly enough, Inness only hit the one run.
Good effort from Blizzard to post a very impressive total there...odd to see the number eleven with one run but a 97 run partnership with him involved!

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Yeh, I've seen it done before...i think a couple of pages back, someone had a 150 partnership with McGrath and Gilly....Mcgrath only made 5 or sumtin....
But yes, just put Blizzard on full...had nothing to lose....only took about 12 overs i think as well....

While talking of Blizzard, found a bit of hidden talent in him....averaging mid 40's in both forms....only his second year....

P.S: On a completely different topic, i think i'm addicted to using those continous dots......

Status
Not open for further replies.