• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Ok I am playing as Gloucs And as you might know they start with Spearman and Harvey. I getting rid of them and have found that my batting is strong enough with out a international (Windows,Taylor,Franklin (Youth)) And maybe 1-2 English players to fill in the gaps. But what I was wondering Who are the best fast bowlers I can sign in the first year. Internationals that is. I don't really wanna spend over 60k on one either (I don't think I could efford much more on just one player)

bryce

International Regular
probaly either mohammed sami, fazl e-akbar or kaschif raza(all pakistan).
justin kemp(allrounder), david terbugge and andre nel of south africa are also some of the better quicks in the game.

Cloete

International Captain
If you can afford him sign Kyle Mills... takes 100 wickets and hits 1000 runs for me ever year...