• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

Horo

Cricket Spectator
thnx for the offer im sure ill hold u 2 it.

wat i can use atm is if any of u people have logos for the domestic comps for all the different countrys Australia (pura cup , ing) Country (frizzel or watever it is now. all the countries domestic team logos!

would be muach appreciated if anyone with them could post them up here and email them 2 me at Mr_3xile@hotmail.com

The Countrys Are Australia,England,NZ,India,Pakistan,Zimbabwe,Kenya,Sri Lanka,South Africa,West Indies,Banglades.

im aware zimbabwe , kenya and desh might be extremely hard to get considering im not ever sure if there comps have logos. pretty sure kenya doesent even have a proper 4 day comp atm :blink:

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Cricket Brain !!!

Also Oli's game, which gets a new name every week, is currently Ultimate Cricket Simulation, so there's another clash there.

bryce

International Regular
that must mean 'Cricket Coach' is up for grabs.....
surely he cannot claim discarded titles, even though his game will most likely never even be released.

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
I have logos for all international teams, as well as Australian and English domestic teams. (And their cup logos)

Maybe I should refer to a cricket dictionary and pick up words from there. Hmm... :)

Horo

Cricket Spectator
membersstand said:
Mo Man - Greg Matthews' Cricket Manager
i dont whant greg matthews sueing us so he can go on paying for his advanced hair studio sessions !!! :cool:

bryce

International Regular
Glenn Stiemens said:
I thought you were renaming the game so it doesn't conflict with Cricket Coach or Cricket Manager?
don't worry, the game will be dead and buried by the time those games are released, just letting you know that 'salery' is actually spelt 'salary' :)

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Glenn Stiemens said:
I thought you were renaming the game so it doesn't conflict with Cricket Coach or Cricket Manager?
yeh the plan is to call it " Caught & Bowled " which i think is quiet good.

but duff hasnt agreed on it yet :@

Horo

Cricket Spectator
bryce said:
don't worry, the game will be dead and buried by the time those games are released, just letting you know that 'salery' is actually spelt 'salary' :)
duffs bad spelling not mine :D

im also aware ian harvey doesent make close to 760,000 a year (it was in one of the screens)

i will work on players salarys soon.