• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Paktel Cup (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe) Thread

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
deeps said:
afridi's quicker ball has already been analysed and cleared by uwa
I dont think Affers was cleared by UWA, I think it was the Pakistani panel of Qadir, Ejaz Faqih and Mohsin khan that cleared him .

FRAZ

International Captain
^ Yup . Actually Pakistani cricket Licence should be suspended ....
A Billion people will agree ....... LOL

viktor

State Vice-Captain
The News, a Pakistan daily reported that three Pakistani bowlers were warned on the field for ball tampering. the umpires did not file an official complaint. has anyone else read this??

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
^ Yup . Actually Pakistani cricket Licence should be suspended ....
A Billion people will agree ....... LOL
Looks like a touched a raw nerve there, and after reading the following not only 1 billion but whole world minus Fraz :wacko: would agree.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/1140244.stm

"A panel of former Pakistan Test players has given leg-spinner Shahid Afridi's bowling action the all clear......The Pakistan Cricket Board were subsequently asked to form a panel to study videos of his action under the new three-stage reporting and review process implemented by the ICC.

They appointed former leg-spinner Abdul Qadir, Mohsin Kamal and Ejaz Faqih, and the trio have decided his action is legitimate. Their findings will be forwarded to the ICC next week. "

Read more on this :-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/1109760.stm

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
8-) As I've said before .......... LOL..............................
some people !!!! Actually Billionsome people ............
Fraz u quoted the above with my reply

Originally Posted by Sehwag309
Here...

Then you must be feeling very happy about it !!!!!!

....I only wrote "Here"..and u end up adding words in my reply by way of quoting it

What is it man, you try to be a hero here by showing ur'e a good Pakistani and all Indians have problems with Pakistanis

You know everyone here knows ur small lil games. I tried to talk abt Jayawardene and you come with replies like 'Billion people" etc, you are a Pakistani, to hate India is natural for you but don't take it too far

..and plz enough with ur stay cool stuff...I feel everyone here is quite tolerant of you but don't stretch it

I enjoy reading this forum but its pretty hard to ignore your posts now..I hope a Cricket Web Staff member takes appropriate action for ur misquoting stuff

I suspect this post might also be mis-quoted by the expert here

FRAZ

International Captain
Hey you ... I quoted my own post but dunno what happened ... Le me change it .. And what this thing is all about ... Mummy Mummy ,, Mod mod ,, Ban him Ban him .......................
Whats that all about ... Dont be such a sissy .................
Yeah and what else did I say ...........
You put some thing inflamed and I said you must be feeling happy about it ... Give me the audio clip where Jayawardene Sweared at Shahid ... Put it here ...
So I was right that it was all made up ............
shut this , Mummy Mummy Mod Mod ............. eeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn, He shows me mirror ...........eeeeeeeeeeennnn..............

FRAZ

International Captain
Modified the previous post ........... Happy .... Was a mistake ..........Ok .......
No more , Mummy Mummy Mod mod , cries .............. Go get a loly pop and some life ................ Juzz joking :D
and yeah
Stay kool
:p

Sehwag309

Banned
Feels like someone is missing mommy

U idiot, if it was for me, I would have posted more...I don't own this forum and have to request the MODS to take care of ur problem

Read my post again, I never asked for a ban...and frankly somebody had to write that..ur becoming a menace here

abt the jayawardene, I said it seemed he wasn't happy (I never confirmed it)..I would have talked abt it even if it was an indian, english, auzzie bowler..

Just coz I am indian, I am not allowed to post anything abt pakistani bowler?

abt being sissy, looking at ur avatar..its easy to tell who the sissy is

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
Modified the previous post ........... Happy .... Was a mistake ..........Ok .......
No more , Mummy Mummy Mod mod , cries .............. Go get a loly pop and some life ................ Juzz joking :D
and yeah
Stay kool
:p
Ur mistake happens quite often, I guess ur the one who needs parental guidance.

Abt lolypop, I guess that must be a lahori's choice :wacko:

P.S you may misquote me again

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Feels like someone is missing mommy

abt the jayawardene, I said it seemed he wasn't happy (I never confirmed it)..I would have talked abt it even if it was an indian, english, auzzie bowler..

Just coz I am indian, I am not allowed to post anything abt pakistani bowler?
Yeah confirm it .. Did'nt you say he cursed Afridi ....
What issue you wanna start over here ....
And yes you are Indian . When did I say dont say any thing about any one ... I guess you should become a pioneer in Karanti on web against Pakistanis.....
Yes they are saints , and never said any thing wrong .... And plzz take away the verbal abuses , Cuz I never use them and I use em while face to face and while being physical.....
My friend just be kool ...
Why not set up a meeting ............
You live on Jane and Wilson right ....................
Why not have a cup of coffee some time .. gather your tribe or what ever ... Coffee on us in Tim Hortons ......... And lets talk peacefully there and lets have some crackers and chit chat about cricket .. Gosh its getting hot in here. Chill Out my friend ... And Mind you sissies dont have three broken bones and 2 bullet wounds one on shoulder and one on leg ...............

deeps

International 12th Man
FRAZ man, you need to pull your head in. Enough of your "stay cool" try hard cool guy talk. It's very clear your trying to show coolness that is not in you.

You are frequently misquoting posts, everyone is always misunderstanding you,and essentially, your getting under everyones skin.

You need to drop the act, drop the tryhard hardcore get up with the sunnies, drop the "everyone is picking on pakistan/india/sri lanka" or whover else it is that you think the world is prejudiced against

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Huh then what !!!!!
Just that I stand correct and you end up looking like a fool.

Point here is I am not here to bash Pakistani cricketers, I dont even think that Affers chucks, I was merely correcting Deeps before someone else did. But You being yourself couldn't resist.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
whew wtf is going on here ??? ne ways for the ppl who are discussing chucking issue, i've not seen much of mailk, he seems to have action similar to saqlain, and if hes called for dosra it might be some angle issue like murali's dosra.

Legglancer

State Regular
Sehwag309 said:
Fraz...I can't beleive the last line u wrote.? I enjoy afridi's game and have no grudge against him

I made the gif image from the video clip. I did not make anything up..nor did I find that a chuck..I merely mentioned that Jayawardane was upset and said something which looked like a throwing issue

And how in the world you found Moin and Afridi Celebrating...either ur too ignorant or u missing the pciture

Here is jayawardene's clip..download it

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=A2B6C84A3293C9F481E7195D2158EC33

What in the clip says to you that its about the throwing issue ?

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
FRAZ said:
And Mind you sissies dont have three broken bones and 2 bullet wounds one on shoulder and one on leg ...............
people who dont get bones broken and shot at are sissies? :blink: i thought they were smart?