• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best bowling figures ever

booders91

Cricket Spectator
In backyard. i got my friend out for 4 ducks in a row..

In realy cricket 4/11, includin a hat trick, and i open the bowling, so the batters were good.8-)

And once when i was 12, i got 1/0 of 2 bowls in under 17's

Stumped

Banned
my best bowling int he backyard would be 2-0.. cant get any higher cause i only have two brothers or one person playing with i get them out and im in bat

wannydilliams

Cricket Spectator
Mine are 7-0-35-3 a few months ago
7 overs, 3 wickets 35 runs 0 maidens
Not all that great,
But it was my first season this year so I was pretty damn chuffed!
Awesome fun =]

I bowled all of them
2,3 and 11
2 - played on
3 - hit off bail (beauty)
11 - middle stump
(Medium fast)

Last edited:

the duckman

Cricket Spectator
in backyard cricket it was always me versus my step brother and the next door neighbour so my best was 10-46
in real cricket i got 5-11 off 6 overs in a grand final the opposition went from 1-77 to all out for 90