• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zeke's Official Banner Thread!

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Due to popular demand, I thought I would centralise all discussion of my celebrated banner series into one thread. All current banners will be displayed here, and new ones released here.

The current series:

Last edited:

Zeke

steds said:
You noticed he only puts good cricket players on, yet? :p
Correct. For this reason, the requested 'Ian Harvey' banner has still not been produced. :p

Swervy

International Captain
steds said:
You noticed he only puts good cricket players on, yet? :p
you should see me bat when I am in form and dont think I can belt the living dayligts out of every ball that is bowled to me (this is a very rare event at the moment) :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
What about Stuart Law? The super (aussie) batsman who wields his willow for the mighty Lancashire every match

Swervy

International Captain
Some suggestions for the England team

THE England team:Andrew Flintoff
The Wheeliebin:Ashley Giles
Crap in ODI's: M Vaughan
The Oval Bully: Trescothick
Todays Chip Paper Wrapping: James Anderson
Tomorrows Chip Paper Wrapping: Steve Harmison :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Swervy said:
Some suggestions for the England team

THE England team:Andrew Flintoff
The Wheeliebin:Ashley Giles
Crap in ODI's: M Vaughan
The Oval Bully: Trescothick
Todays Chip Paper Wrapping: James Anderson
Tomorrows Chip Paper Wrapping: Steve Harmison :D
Hippy hair: Matthew Hoggard
Useless Yorkie: Anthony McGrath
Really A South African: Andrew Strauss/Kevin Pietersen
Who Ate All The Pies?: Robert Key

Zeke

steds said:
What about Stuart Law? The super (aussie) batsman who wields his willow for the mighty Lancashire every match
Stewy is a has been. He's not good enough for the Past Master Series, either. He is lost forever in the vacuum that is English County Cricket! :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's done fine for us in the last 4 seasons.
In just about whatever domestic cricket he's had the chance to play. :(

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Zeke said:
Stewy is a has been. He's not good enough for the Past Master Series, either. He is lost forever in the vacuum that is English County Cricket! :p
Ahem! If he's good enough to play for the almighty Lancashire, he's definately good enough for the past master series, thankyou very much.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
Ahem! If he's good enough to play for the almighty Lancashire, he's definately good enough for the past master series, thankyou very much.
Like Stephen Crook and Oliver Newby, then?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Great banners, but not sure if this belongs in CC. Pondering moving it to OT.
If DDD belongs here (and it has done for 16 months) surely this does too?