• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zeke's Official Banner Thread!

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Craig said:
So do you have anymore currently in the works?
Not presently... I'm still recieving suggestions, but I try to keep the standard of players produced to the elite class - or the up and coming stars (Watson)...

The other consideration in whether quality images are available which work in the banner format.

Did you have someone in mind?

Craig

World Traveller
I would like to see something for VVS Laxman - Very Very Special (well against Australia at least which isn't as though a bad thing).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
How dare Ponting be given the title of SUPERSKIPPER???

That belongs to the greatest skipper in Cricket HISTORY, The ONE the ONLY Skipper of the POWERFUL CW XI.........

ME :D :p :p

Craig

World Traveller
I guess for rising stars you could do Michael Clarke or James Anderson for example.

I would like to see a Past Master for Michael Slater and Mark Waugh.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
If you could do a banner for the big three in India, it could be a good one : Sachin Dravid and Ganguly.
And one on Ganguly and Dravid might be a good idea too: The Wall and Lord of the Offside
Nice work so far, brilliant stuff !!

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
VVS Laxman would be nice.
Mark Waugh, too (since you did one for Tugga).
Chaminda Vaas? :D

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
You have ruined any chance of getting a Shoaib Akhtar banner...

Sorry dude, I do these for a bit of fun, not on demand.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
steds said:
What about Stuart Law? The super (aussie) batsman who wields his willow for the mighty Lancashire every match
Yes, and you ungrateful folk didn't thank Essex for giving him to you. :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
Yes, and you ungrateful folk didn't thank Essex for giving him to you. :p
meh, he was always a level above Essex...he felt like playing for a good county for a change :p