• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Balaji bowling action is flawed.

alexkumar

Banned
Balaji right shoulder lagging behind before even he start to get to the crease.

He is almost doing arm bowling.

He is not using his full body to generate pace like srilankan young bowler maharoof.

I watched both of their clips.

I saw balaji open it so quick, he is just doing arm bowling. And also there is a reason for why he bowls too many wides.

He is not coming from inside, he is coming from out side , so he is straying.

Right should has to be in front to get closer to the stumps.

Someone tell this dude balaji to fix his action , otherwise he will be dropped from the team soon.

There is something else i saw.

All the pakistan bowlers (akthar, shabir, sami) are throwing the ball with slight elbow. They are not bowling. That is the reason for sheer pace.

You can see that when the release the ball. You can see the slinging action.

Out of all the three , shabir ahmed (he supposed to be fixed his action) is going to better.

later
AlexK

delkap

State Vice-Captain
alexkumar said:
Balaji right shoulder lagging behind before even he start to get to the crease.

He is almost doing arm bowling.

He is not using his full body to generate pace like srilankan young bowler maharoof.

I watched both of their clips.

I saw balaji open it so quick, he is just doing arm bowling. And also there is a reason for why he bowls too many wides.

He is not coming from inside, he is coming from out side , so he is straying.

Right should has to be in front to get closer to the stumps.

Someone tell this dude balaji to fix his action , otherwise he will be dropped from the team soon.

There is something else i saw.

All the pakistan bowlers (akthar, shabir, sami) are throwing the ball with slight elbow. They are not bowling. That is the reason for sheer pace.

You can see that when the release the ball. You can see the slinging action.

Out of all the three , shabir ahmed (he supposed to be fixed his action) is going to better.

later
AlexK
Here we have among us the great fast balling expert Alex Kumar ...
While we are at it, sure rest of the fast bowlers conform to your standards ?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Balaji has one of the purest actions I have ever seen.. Not worrying about the final result, he gives himself the best chance he can...