• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Kumar Sangakkara Fan Club !!!

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Sangakarra is one my 5 favourite players. He has some great shots and is good to watch. Even if he does look like a cat.

Beleg

International Regular
My second favorite Sri-Lankan player [behind Murali] and on current form and talent-wise, their best batsman.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
no doubt he is a superb batsman and hes more likeable than gilchrist, you just couldnt hate him even if you wante dto due to his fantastic style.

twctopcat

International Regular
Very attractive stroke player but i tell you his constant appealing and jabbering when England toured didn't half **** me off.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
twctopcat said:
Very attractive stroke player but i tell you his constant appealing and jabbering when England toured didn't half **** me off.
point taken but in fairness hal f the sri lankan side is like that and so are the other tems from the sub continent. sangakarrra shouldnt be sigled out for this.

twctopcat

International Regular
sledger said:
point taken but in fairness hal f the sri lankan side is like that and so are the other tems from the sub continent. sangakarrra shouldnt be sigled out for this.
Just from the few tests i saw he was the worst culprit, but then again wickies always are i suppose!

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
sledger said:

Excuse me...but please dont say "so are the other tems from the sub continent ".... it more like "so are the other teams all over the world "

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I still remember his knock against Australia earlier this year. He scored a ton, and hit Kapsa for 3 or 4 boundaries in a row. Brilliant knock, but once he got out, Sri Lanka collapsed and lost. Still was a brilliant innings against the best team in the world.

twctopcat

International Regular
Yeah i remember that, aren't you thinking of when he played against SA?? He hasn't got a ton against the aussies as far as i can remember.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
twctopcat said:
Yeah i remember that, aren't you thinking of when he played against SA?? He hasn't got a ton against the aussies as far as i can remember.

It was a one day match.