• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb South West England meet-up

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If anyone else is down here (which, let's face it, is exceptionally unlikely because it's the middle of nowhere and there's nothing at all to do) next Monday (June 28th), there's a few of us meeting up in the evening at Exeter CC (coinciding with the Under 13 game against Clyst Hydon..)

So far, it's going to be:
Me
Langeveldt
Richard
Samuel_Vimes

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One would hope that another 'meet-up' can be arranged for later in the English summer, because I may be in England around mid-July or August.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I would, but I can't see mum allowing a 15 year old boy down there just for 1 day to meet up with internet friends. If we actually meet up at a county game or something, I would be allowed...:(

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
One would hope that another 'meet-up' can be arranged for later in the English summer, because I may be in England around mid-July or August.
Which is coincidental really, because I will probably be in Trinidad then!

If you are in the SouthWest liam, give us a shout.. Or if you arent, ill see what we can do...:)

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Langeveldt said:
Which is coincidental really, because I will probably be in Trinidad then!

If you are in the SouthWest liam, give us a shout.. Or if you arent, ill see what we can do...:)
Really? Wow. Just a basic vacation?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Really? Wow. Just a basic vacation?
Yep... Am slightly ****ed off about not being able to go to the Cape this summer.. but Trinidad is a more than worthy substitute :D

Might be able to meet you there then? It isnt big is it?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
jamee999 said:
I might be able to meet up at the Trent Bridge Test.

Might not though.
A Test would probably be too big a place to meet up, too many people.

We need a small county game, or something.

Of course, I can always get down at Essex in the summer. :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
Tom Halsey said:
A Test would probably be too big a place to meet up, too many people.

We need a small county game, or something.

Of course, I can always get down at Essex in the summer. :D
I agree.. Too many people, too expensive, and you cant really get out and muck around if the cricket gets boring...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Exactly the reason I will be bringing a bat and ball on Monday :D

Neil, is the journey from the Station to Exeter CC walkable??? (or wherever, ive got the whole afternoon off)