• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the most frustrating player playing for your country?

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
1. Thanks for the advice.

2. I take it that you have not seen very much of Bracken or Williams. Don't try to judge on small glimpses of players. Nearly every Aussie agrees, these guys shouldn't make the side. Include Kasper.
Kasper!! Are you serious? He's absolutely brilliant...eons better than Bracken, Williams and Lee as well! He was easily he best bowler in the Pura Cup this season and he's been bowling extremely well for Australia.

tooextracool

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Dwayne Smith and Marlon Samuels.
not sure about dwayne smith,he hasnt really put a foot wrong just yet in either form of the game......
agreed with sarwan errr samuels.....IMO hes got more talent than everyone(bar lara) in the WI side.

tooextracool

International Coach
Mr. Ponting said:
2. I take it that you have not seen very much of Bracken or Williams. Don't try to judge on small glimpses of players. Nearly every Aussie agrees, these guys shouldn't make the side. Include Kasper.
yes williams and bracken are rubbish.....

Sudeep

International Captain
Weird how all the Aussies hate Williams and Bracken, while we Indians think they did a fantastic job.

Langeveldt

Soutie
_Ed_ said:
The one and only Craig McMillan.

No! Not the reverse sweep!!!
Haha quote from McMillan...

"There are acceptable ways to get out, and I'm not afraid to get out in an unacceptable way"

What kind of an attitude is that? A s***te one thats what...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tooextracool said:
not sure about dwayne smith,he hasnt really put a foot wrong just yet in either form of the game......
agreed with sarwan errr samuels.....IMO hes got more talent than everyone(bar lara) in the WI side.
Have you seen the way Smith has gotten himself out in Test matches thus far?

Craig

World Traveller
Craig McMillan
Andrew Flintoff - does have a history of playing like a millon bucks only to get out to a 5c shot
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Stephen Fleming
Mark Richardson
Boeta Dippenaar
Marcus Trescothick - plays so well on occasions only to throw it all away. Same applies for Fleming, Richardson, and Sarwan.

tooextracool

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Have you seen the way Smith has gotten himself out in Test matches thus far?
but its only been 5 tests so far and he averages nearly 40.....if he carried on getting himself out playing stupid shots then he would be a frustrating player.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
ajit agarkar. i hate that guy :@
i want to play in his place.
After 6 wkts at Adelaide, all Indians should be indebted to him for the biggest victory in Indian history in 2 decades. Dravid's 233 would hv been as useless as Sachin's 242 if he didn't get those wkts... So I dont see any reason to hate him !! He might be frustating yeah !! ;)

Andre

International Regular
Craig said:
Craig McMillan
Andrew Flintoff - does have a history of playing like a millon bucks only to get out to a 5c shot
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Stephen Fleming
Mark Richardson
Boeta Dippenaar
Marcus Trescothick - plays so well on occasions only to throw it all away. Same applies for Fleming, Richardson, and Sarwan.
Flintoff - did have a history - past.

Not quite sure how Richardson is frustrating when he's one of the best at his job in the business.

Dippenaar isn't good enough - fullstop.

tooextracool

International Coach
Andre said:
Flintoff - did have a history - past
you only have to go back to the WI to look at some of his rash dismissals(sarwan terminating) and even in the first test against NZ where he kept coming down the track to try and smash the pace bowlers out of the park.... unless you're convinced after just 2 tests that hes put that complete behind him?

tooextracool

International Coach
Piper said:
I get frustrated with Ashley Giles hes a spinner who doesnt spin the ball! :blink:
and despite not turning the ball he happens to be the best(or at least as good as any) spin bowler in the country :p