• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India ODIs 2019/20

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They can't gain ODI status given that would mean the selectors would have to be done for match fixing. Making Rieffel 12th man for the finals was possibly the most cynical move I've seen.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I think that’s likely and probably the best option.

Dhawan
Rohit
Rahul
Kohli
Iyer
Pant
Jadeja
4 bowlers

vcs

Nothing better than 1998 Sharjah and 2007-08 CB series (or was it called VB series? whatever)
2007-08 VB series was great. That was a terrific Australia team that we beat at their place.

vcs

He'd already hit two centuries in the preceding Test series, but agree with the point. :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Him spanking Brad Hogg out of nowhere at the MCG (could be wrong of the venue) is one of the sights I will never forget in cricket

sunilz

International Regular
Last 4 ODI series between IND/AUS have been very good

2013 , 2016, 2019 both ODI series

vcs

2016 was terrible. Two awful bowling attacks and one ATG choke by India.

sunilz

International Regular
If Starc plays tomorrow, he would be playing his 2nd ODI in IND . He made his ODI debut in IND in 2010

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And in that match, Shikhar Dhawan and M Vijay opened for the first time together. Cam White was the finisher. Ashwin was still an experimental pick. And Raina was the finisher of the chase after a Kohli 100.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lillee all over again :ph34r:
Nah, Starc barely bothers with jamodi cricket at all. The only bothers showing up for big series' like the world cup. I'm surprised he's in India this time tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if there were top 8 nations he hadn't played in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not really true. He often picks up injuries/niggles at the end of a Test series so he doesnt play more because he isnt 100%, not because its a JAMODI.

Daemon

It's 50/50 preventive and recovery imo. If he had faced an actual challenge this summer at home he probably would've been given this one off as well.