• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/...s-assess-canberra-air-quality-ahead-bbl-match

FWIW if it were up to me I would say "absolutely no way should they play". It's been extremely bad all day and it basically always gets worse at 6-7pm, or it has done every evening for two weeks now.
I mean if they didn't cancel that NSW vs QLD shield match the other week, this should fly ahead on precedent. Doesn't look half as bad at Canberra today.

Not that I'm saying it should go ahead.

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean if they didn't cancel that NSW vs QLD shield match the other week, this should fly ahead on precedent. Doesn't look half as bad at Canberra today.

Not that I'm saying it should go ahead.
Yeah it's not as bad as I thought it would be at the moment, it's actually alright right now. Cleared off in the last few hours. The main thing is that this is the exact time of day that it's gotten much, much worse the last few weeks.

Starfighter

Yeah it's not as bad as I thought it would be at the moment, it's actually alright right now. Cleared off in the last few hours. The main thing is that this is the exact time of day that it's gotten much, much worse the last few weeks.
Won't be long looking at the satellite image, radar etc.

stephen

i forgot that FTA television is not allowed to show Saturday BBL games
CA are utter turds for losing their marquee matches from FTA. Midweek matches or half a double header could have gone to Foxtel but it's ridiculous that FTA misses Saturday cricket.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
maybe if Spark had prayed for the smoke to stay away instead of cheering for it, we'd have a game.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If they didn't spend so long looking at that Ferguson 4 where Weatherald touched the boundary, we would have had a game. Unless Rashid Khan was in the midst of bowling 7 wides in a row.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Huss was kidding himself when he said the Scorchers were treating Boyce cautiously. Cant wait for someone to surpass him from the top 5 leading wicket takers as he gets a tad overrated.