• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heazlett should have come in ahead of Cutting. Cutting came in too early and they took the pace off against him and he wasted too many balls.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Stars have bowled very well tonight. They've had plans and executed them well all night.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they just need to start bowling Renshaw for 3 overs a game and they can ditch Ben Cutting

Howsie

International Captain
Couldn’t even watch 5 minutes with Brayshaw commentating. **** wouldn’t stop calling Maxwell, Maxi. Australian commentary is deadset almost the worst going around.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is Mujeeb available now for the Heat as id rather him over Zahir.

The batting lineup is all wrong for them too.

Id go Banton Heazlett Bryant Lynn Renshaw Cutting Prestwidge/Pearson. I also think the 8-11 needs a slightly better bat. Pattinson would have been perfect tbh. Steketee or Prestwidge at 8 would be better.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Prestwidge is still injured. Did a hammy after just one ball in a Brisbane grade game, hasn't played since as far as I can tell.

Real good cricketing family, his sister was a key part of the Heat WBBL victory and his younger brother just represented Queensland U19s. Scott must be proud