• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies Championship 4-Day Tournament (2020)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man, I'm loving this partnership. Getting us closer to 200.

One of Tage's best knock. Kevin Sinclair impressive.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Tagenarine and Kraigg Brathwaite batting together would be something. I was watching some of the game today on YouTube, thumbs up for the commentary, but he is very difficult to watch. Literally is a stream killer.

SillyCowCorner1

Tagenarine and Kraigg Brathwaite batting together would be something. I was watching some of the game today on YouTube, thumbs up for the commentary, but he is very difficult to watch. Literally is a stream killer.
I think Shiv needs to give this guy a talk about upping the ante.

SillyCowCorner1

Them Bajans got us bad...and in the process of building a huge lead.

Order of the day for us will be to chase leather until the cows come home.

SillyCowCorner1

The lead is close to 130. Kemar Roach holding down an end. Two more wickets to get.

I sense an innings defeat coming. The points standing will be interesting to see.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Nial Smith took 2/80 but I really like what I saw. He has been the quickest in this match by a distance and moves the ball a bit too. He is easily the most exciting thing to surface in this tournament so far.

Also good to see Campbell and Bravo get centuries, test players should stamp their authority on this tournament and so far they have.

SillyCowCorner1

Nial Smith took 2/80 but I really like what I saw. He has been the quickest in this match by a distance and moves the ball a bit too. He is easily the most exciting thing to surface in this tournament so far.

Also good to see Campbell and Bravo get centuries, test players should stamp their authority on this tournament and so far they have.
Which tells me that this wicket is batting friendly, if a batsman applies himself.
Good to have him in our side.

The TT machine this year is hungry. I have been following the lead up to this tournament. Bravo is gun. Joshua Da Silva as well.

Kraigg Brathwaite should absolutely dominate this tournament and yet he is struggling, to a certain degree. But other teams openers are stepping up.

Beamer

Which tells me that this wicket is batting friendly, if a batsman applies himself.
Good to have him in our side.

The TT machine this year is hungry. I have been following the lead up to this tournament. Bravo is gun. Joshua Da Silva as well.
Kraigg Brathwaite should absolutely dominate this tournament and yet he is struggling, to a certain degree. But other teams openers are stepping up.
I'm impressed with Da Silva also. He has good technique.

Kraigg is a big big worry, he just doesn't look like he has the goods anymore. It's very sad.

SillyCowCorner1

I'm impressed with Da Silva also. He has good technique.

Kraigg is a big big worry, he just doesn't look like he has the goods anymore. It's very sad.
For a guy who used to make 100s for fun as a youth now lacks the hunger at this level. Disappointing.

Beamer

Both Holder and Harding have bowled awesomely today. Serious pace. We are blessed with seam bowling talent for sure.

SillyCowCorner1

Both Holder and Harding have bowled awesomely today. Serious pace. We are blessed with seam bowling talent for sure.
Yeah, the Kensington Oval was very friendly to the pacers today. I'm liking Chemar Holder even more now.

Hope we don't lose him to the English as Jofra.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, the Kensington Oval was very friendly to the pacers today. I'm liking Chemar Holder even more now.

Hope we don't lose him to the English as Jofra.
Nah I would much rather if you lose him back to Adelaide first grade

Seriously though, he's a superb talent, wouldn't surprise me one bit if he makes an international debut sooner rather than later

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
What has happened to Kraigg ? He had one great year on the international level and then seems to have been poor on all levels since.