• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2019

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally I feel that Sarkar is a gun.

Hoping Das will kick on too, you'd think that he's the heir apparent to Mushy.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Recently saw some comments made by The BCB president? Or one of the bead administrators. Voicing his non-approval of some of the players in the team like Sarkar and Das. Seems really idiotic from a man in that position to publically call them "not test players", even if it's true.
Yes, I had the same feeling on reading the article as well. He said Das, Sarkar and Sabbir are not test players and want them to remain so, so that they will focus and do well in limited overs.

Rubbish viewpoint.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to Afghanistan for the win. Credit goes to them.

Our situation is getting worse day by day. Guys like Liton, Mosaddek are heavyweights in our domestic but unable to transform that form in international matches. Blaming the players wont take us anywhere because its the system which is wrong. Unless we work and improve our domestic and root level, there is no chance. We will only see glimpses of brilliance only occassionally till then.

Jack1

International Debutant
Rashid Khan looks fit af. Lost weight
Captaincy should help him. He has the mentality of a leader.

Followed the game quite closely. Interesting to see Rashid and Asghar thriving in the game with Rashid test captain. Feel like Nabi might have jumped the gun slightly on the retirement, he still has time left in him unless he wants to focus on cashing in playing t20 leagues. Which is fair enough I guess when most of his career he probably got paid nothing to play.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Captaincy should help him. He has the mentality of a leader.

Followed the game quite closely. Interesting to see Rashid and Asghar thriving in the game with Rashid test captain. Feel like Nabi might have jumped the gun slightly on the retirement, he still has time left in him unless he wants to focus on cashing in playing t20 leagues. Which is fair enough I guess when most of his career he probably got paid nothing to play.
Yeah. He's bringing a decent amount of international experience to his team. Probably might be beneficial for the youngsters to emulate him.
Nabi's cut out for the shorter version of the game.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ryan Burl hitting Shakib for 30 runs in one over :happy:

And now the flood lights at the ground have switched off! Smartphone flashlights looking pretty in the dark.

Jack1

International Debutant
Ryan Burl hitting Shakib for 30 runs in one over :happy:

And now the flood lights at the ground have switched off! Smartphone flashlights looking pretty in the dark.
Dude averages 13.85 in T20I with a 101.04 SR. Seems a strange anomaly for this to happen.

Bangladesh in deep **** now. Tough to turn it around.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aryan Joshi says: Is this the same Bangladesh that played the 2019 World Cup or is Zimbabwe playing some good cricket here? - Zimbabwe, it has to be said, have been the better team so far without a shadow of doubt.

Oh boy