• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West Indies 2019

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Really enjoying the commentary with Viv and great to see West Indian pacers make inroads. Interesting battle with Pant Jadeja out there.

Where my West Indian brothers at? Too good a test to be this quiet.
Hopefully I will be able to post more tomorrow when Kemar gets his five wicket haul :). Still gutted that Rakheem isn't playing and I have to watch Cummins bowl tripe. Doesn't anyone else's selectors make such consistently bone headed decisions?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, we're still not picking Fawad Alam, India are ignoring Gill and Australia's most technically solid young batsman Kurtis Patterson is sitting at home.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Haha, we're still not picking Fawad Alam, India are ignoring Gill and Australia's most technically solid young batsman Kurtis Patterson is sitting at home.
:laugh: Fair points! I've just seen that Chemar Holder, an excellent young bowler, is with the squad watching Cummins stink up the place, having completely outbowled him in the A series.

SillyCowCorner1

Really enjoying the commentary with Viv and great to see West Indian pacers make inroads. Interesting battle with Pant Jadeja out there.

Where my West Indian brothers at? Too good a test to be this quiet.
I was here earlier for the first sesh. Broke out in applause at the wickets of Mayank, Chepu, and Virat.

Had other stuff to do in the afternoon. Missed the rest of play.

Ulzan69

Banned
Batting Coach Sanjay Banger Kick out by india -- Rahul Dravid wants Vikram Rahod as new batting coach.B.Arun bowling and Sridhar Fielding Coach

Ulzan69

Banned
wicket will more easy to bats on as game progress >> 25/3 > 174 for 4 at one stage.

Ashwin with 7 wickets here and Test century during last tour with man of match better choice,

Ashwin with 342 test wickets should play, Histotry witnessed Moeen succesful spinner here.

ind 203 for 6 but our tail never Wag so we will lucky even we reach 224 on day 2

Last edited:

Daemon

Yeah, idk how much you can attribute to coaches but no one other than Kohli seems to be improving their batting in terms of technique or adaptability. Can only think of Pujara in Australia who looked a bit more willing to attack than in the past.

Ulzan69

Banned
kohli should know test cricket has extra Fielding postion than ODI /t20i.

Leg Gully -- Over confidence both Pujara and Virat lost their wicketkeepers

Ulzan69

Banned
kohli should know test cricket has extra Fielding postion than ODI /t20i.-Leg Gully --

Over confidence both Pujara and Virat lost their wicketkeepers

morgieb

Sharma, Shami, Bumrah. What a tail. Just lucky they picked Jadeja instead of Kuldeep.