• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bring back butler!!

Should ian butler join the nz test side

• YES

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

anzac

International Debutant
Kent said:
Well, Butler hasn't been put on standby for Bond after all. I've heard Michael Mason has been chosen instead. Butler would've been just another punt on a recently injured player with no form to speak of, yet going back to Mason seems like Bracewell is clutching at straws, just hoping for a green pitch we can get first use of.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=39838

Perhaps we should just concede that underneath Bond, we don't really have any right to look better than a county attack. If we were in fact an English county, we'd be happy to have one or two bowlers with the raw materials to play internationally.
oh crap....................or does that mean that Mills is likely to play & Mason be the back up for the rest of the series?????????? still either way it doesn't add up to 'firepower'.............

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
Another Geordie?
Ask him where the smell of smoke's coming from. If he says "Yonder chimley's reekin", shoot him
Reminds me of the Geordie guy from I'm Alan Partridge

Will ah dooooont nooooooo booooot that Alun!