Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bunnybados

  1. #16
    International Captain the big bambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Would you like them here or there?
    Posts
    5,035
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Did they play FC cricket at Bunnybados or limited overs games?
    We'd need two threads and don't dare merge them.
    zorax likes this.

  2. #17
    State Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,328
    Why does this offend you exactly?

  3. #18
    School Boy/Girl Captain
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    102
    The intermingling of puddy cat and bunny rabbit is unnatural . You can't build a strong rabbit society with those ticking time bombs walking around . Round them all up and send them to their own island , Dominicat Repurrblic or Purracao or something ,

    Sadly the Tour was marred by some pretty controversial umpiring decisions.
    Last edited by PikeyB; 20-06-2019 at 04:56 AM.
    zorax likes this.

  4. #19
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    There or thereabouts
    Posts
    17,777
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Ok, so I was reading one of the Bunbury Tales books, and one story has the Bunbury cricket team go to Bunnybados (presumably the rabbit version of the West Indies).

    When the team arrives, all of the Bunnybados bunnies are black.



    Is this a bit dodgy?
    Definitely not appropriate in the current climate.


  5. #20
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Definitely not appropriate in the current climate.
    not appropriate because reasons or not appropriate because of current climate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Test_Fan_Only View Post
    Red Hill is a piece of ****

  6. #21
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    There or thereabouts
    Posts
    17,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post
    not appropriate because reasons or not appropriate because of current climate?
    Sorry, didn't really care - was just using a popular phrase from NZ's "Alternative Commentary Collective", who like to use that phrase whenever they're talking about something filthy they got up to 10-15 years ago.

  7. #22
    State Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,328
    I don't really see what the problem is. The people greeting the touring side off the coach aren't drawn in a negative way. They are all happy,, well dressed and welcoming. What colour should the artist have drawn them lol

  8. #23
    International Debutant
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Ok, so I was reading one of the Bunbury Tales books, and one story has the Bunbury cricket team go to Bunnybados (presumably the rabbit version of the West Indies).

    When the team arrives, all of the Bunnybados bunnies are black.

    Is this a bit dodgy?
    The book apparently contains an introduction by Viv Richards - does he think it's dodgy?

  9. #24
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,031
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewB View Post
    The book apparently contains an introduction by Viv Richards - does he think it's dodgy?
    I don't think the views of someone who took drugs should be given much weight tbh, certainly not in this context anyway
    Last edited by sledger; 25-06-2019 at 02:14 PM.

  10. #25
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Flint View Post
    I don't really see what the problem is. The people greeting the touring side off the coach aren't drawn in a negative way. They are all happy,, well dressed and welcoming. What colour should the artist have drawn them lol
    They are drawn to look subservient imo

  11. #26
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    4
    Had never thought of the books in this way. The Bee Gees even released a single as the Bunburys.
    andmark likes this.

  12. #27
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Sabre View Post
    Had never thought of the books in this way. The Bee Gees even released a single as the Bunburys.
    Please tell me 16 years after your last post, you still remembered the password
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

  13. #28
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,089
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I don't think the views of someone who took drugs should be given much weight tbh, certainly not in this context anyway
    lol

  14. #29
    International Coach Starfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a wing and a prayer
    Posts
    12,594
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    They are drawn to look subservient imo
    Care to elaborate?

  15. #30
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend NUFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Marrickville
    Posts
    24,651
    What do they call the number 11 who cant bat to save himself?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •