• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Baxter is perfectly pleasant IMO, although Burgey would (perhaps rightly) argue that for him to go to the sort of events where I might meet him only backs up his point.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm assuming that Holt was the keeper? That Matthew Gilkes guy only being given 1 game sucks, I guess making runs opening didn't do enough to keep his spot.

So that's 4 (or 5?) keepers Thunder have gone through this year

Burgey

Baxter is perfectly pleasant IMO, although Burgey would (perhaps rightly) argue that for him to go to the sort of events where I might meet him only backs up his point.
Do you still go to spoilt, entitled brat conventions?

morgieb

Wait, Baxter Holt is a libertarian? Burgey's point becoming more salient every minute.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wait, Baxter Holt is a libertarian? Burgey's point becoming more salient every minute.
Haha I don't think he's a libertarian; I think his parents know some people in the "libertarian circle" (for lack of a better word?) though and he goes to things like that to spread awareness about the sarcoma research charity he works/volunteers for.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A lot of teams have ****ed up perfect platform to get 190+ scores this series

Theyd take 175 from here

Frustrating to watch

Burgey

We call it The Herath Effect. You can’t blame them for taking inspiration from His Roundness.

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
Incredible start from the Strikers! Wade ****ed up by opening with a spinner against these two, and it seems to have kickstarted them back into some form

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Archers looked pretty crap after his first few games

Their bowling doesn't seem good enough to get them the title