• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone want to hazard a guess at how many overs before we see an absolute sitter put down? I suspect not very long
If Heat field first, 5 balls and it'll be Lynn that fails to even try.

We should have a proper drop counter that various people can keep updated game-by-game so we can see the tally in all it's wonderful glory by season's end.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dropped catches really should be a stat. For individual players as well as teams. Wonder if you'll then see particularly selfish players deliberately not go for tough catches so it doesn't go against their stats if they drop it.

Spikey

finally got the opening test of the summer out of the gabba and now it gets the opening game of the bbl. bloody hell

Gnske

Holy god that Steve Smith ad. I thought it was an ad for lifeline at first with all that depressing **** before they cut to GET ON VODAFONE NOW.

Burgey

What an awkward looking moment having Hayden toss the bat lol
SHould have got Slats or Bevo to do it. Both renowned bat throwers in their playing days.

I'm a big fan of Chris Lynn, but he could deadset haunt houses as a second job couldn't he?

Gnske

I don't know what's worse, seeing BMac do that or listening to these four balls of Slats so far.

TheJediBrah

**** and Lynn probably should have been out first ball too. It's like they're playing 5/5 cricket not 20/20