• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do blokes like Blizzard keep getting games in this tournament when there are so many blokes around the country who couldn’t possibly be worse than him. The bloke is still living off hitting Dan McLaughlin for six at the waca a decade ago

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was just listed in one of these squads I’m sure. Or was that a list of ins and outs from last season? Tbh I just saw his name on screen and thought he was playing

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith should have said in that interview 'yes I want the captaincy back coming for ya Paine keep my seat warm'

Starfighter

Why do they have the money grubbing boards so far in at Manuka? It's the same every time whether this or internationals. I'm convinced it's deliberate to make the fairly big boundaries smaller while not appearing so from most camera angles. They never do it for the AFL.

mr_mister

Had to put money on the thunder when I saw that top 4

I feel big bash matches are usually a coin flip but I can't get over the strength of that top order lol

Starfighter

Channel Seven's amateur broadcast continues, saying that it's the Thunder vs the Hurricanes rather than the Stars.

Starfighter

I'm also convinced that umpires don't give even plumb lbws (like that one) because 'muh sixes' are priority.

mr_mister

I'm also convinced that umpires don't give even plumb lbws (like that one) because 'muh sixes' are priority.
In the pre drs world lbws were turned down more often than these days if there was doubt right? The lack of drs might be a factor