• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Will Win The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?

Hey Guys, this is Imran, A cricket passionate and enthusiastic who always takes interest in cricket. Being Pakistani and patriotic I must support my team and yes I will support them too. Pakistan play a tremendous and aggressive cricket in the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 and the same energy is needed too in World Cup, but this time it would be difficult for them.

My prediction is that India will win the ICC Cricket World Cup, what do you say guys. Put up your predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkallis

International Coach
Hey Guys, this is Imran, A cricket passionate and enthusiastic who always takes interest in cricket. Being Pakistani and patriotic I must support my team and yes I will support them too. Pakistan play a tremendous and aggressive cricket in the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 and the same energy is needed too in World Cup, but this time it would be difficult for them.

My prediction is that India will win the ICC Cricket World Cup, what do you say guys. Put up your predictions.
Aapke moonh me ghee shakkar!

kingkallis

International Coach

India, England are the strong contenders. South Africa do have a good team as well. In-form Amla and de Kock will be needed if they want to reach semis though.

Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand can also reach to the semis.

andmark

International Captain

Hi Imran, welcome to the forum. You'll find good cricketing minds on here and some amusing characters which is all quite fun.

If I had to put a prediction on the WC, it'd probably be India. Thinking purely rationally, I'd say England but there's something which just feels wrong with that despite their form and home team advantage.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Australia usually win these so we probably will again.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welcome aboard mate.

Every team right now has problems with their batting except England who have ordinary bowling which is why I don't see them winning it despite looking like the strongest team. India's middle order is flaky and they don't bat very deep. Nor do South Africa or Pakistan though both have strong bowling attacks as usual (SA more so). Australia look dreary now but they always finds someone who finds great form just for the WC. India have one of the strongest top 3s ever and also very good bowling though so I'll go with them or NZ.

Last edited: