• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Australia 2018

Flem274*

123/5
Not a chance he's not IMO.

Australia have won two out of our last 20 ODIs
what? no way this is true. who on earth have you been playing and who did you send?

i don't bother watching odis on the other side of the world. harder to fall asleep to than tests.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
what? no way this is true. who on earth have you been playing and who did you send?

i don't bother watching odis on the other side of the world. harder to fall asleep to than tests.
Tbf we've played 3 teams in that time who are likely three of the four finalists in the next WC. New Zealand, India and England. Ten of those ODIs were against England. 5 home and 5 away and we won one match at home.

There were a couple of no results in there as well.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Both sides odi batting is pretty dire atm. So probably going to be a shootout between the 2 bowling line-ups.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Even with Warner and Smith available Aus's ODI sides over the last 12-18 months have been 2nd string. Since the bans it's been even worse, ad you'd expect. They haven't stopped resting 3-4 players per series on top of Warner and Smith being banned.

SeamUp

International Coach
9 of SA's 15-man squad are Titans players. Dominance but this a new level I reckon. And this is without AB who could have added to it.

stephen

Even with Warner and Smith available Aus's ODI sides over the last 12-18 months have been 2nd string. Since the bans it's been even worse, ad you'd expect. They haven't stopped resting 3-4 players per series on top of Warner and Smith being banned.
The England tour was full strength from a batting perspective and was as strong as we could get the bowling given the players who were injured.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just letting you guys know that the PM XI One Dayer vs RSA is televised live on Fox tomorrow.

Prime Minister's XI: George Bailey (c), Jason Behrendorff, Max Bryant, Ben Dwarshuis, Blake Edwards, Jack Edwards, Sam Heazlett, Kurtis Patterson, Josh Philippe, Usman Qadir, Jason Sangha, Tom Engelbrecht (12th man)

Starfighter

They could at least include the token ACT guy in the XI, especially if they're going to pick Blake Edwards.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Whats Blakey Edwards story? Doesnt have a cricinfo page.

Im curious to see how the young bats fair against the South African attack.

Starfighter

De Kock with a golden duck, I've always questioned the wisdom of cutting full deliveries.

This is about the worst attended PM's XI match I've seen

Starfighter

2/3! This is great! Gets the edge after having an LBW that shoulda been given turned down. Pitch is flat as billiard table too.