• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Australia is a nation of alphas. Kohli is alpha. What happens when 2 alpha dogs are in the same pack? They fight.

But they still respect each other. That's why while Australian crowds mess around with him, pretend to "hate" him, he messes around with them back. It's not to be taken seriously.
Wrong.

Many Australians don't have even that begrudging
respect for Kohli. They wish he would just go away and not compete with them/beat them.

An alpha welcomes competition. Many Australians (who you wrongly called 'Alpha') don't want to even be challenged. They just want their 'alpha' status given to them on a platter.

Look how they reacted to the Saffers

The whole myth of 'when an opposition player scores runs against Aus, they will be the first to applaud', only applies when Aus are 3-0 up.

Many can't deal with losing.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wrong.

Many Australians don't have even that begrudging
respect for Kohli. They wish he would just go away and not compete with them/beat them.

An alpha welcomes competition. Many Australians (who you wrongly called 'Alpha') don't want to even be challenged. They just want their 'alpha' status given to them on a platter.

Look how they reacted to the Saffers

The whole myth of 'when an opposition player scores runs against Aus, they will he the first to applaud', only applies when Aus are 3-0 up.

Many can't deal with losing.
I'd probably rather take my commentary on Australian sporting culture from someone who's account's entire purpose isn't to be anti-Australian but thx

genuinely sorry btw guys for polluting this last page with so much "alpha" ****, I just thought I'd make a joking post about Aus & Kohli being alpha/dogs fighting and didn't realise how many people would take it seriously

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big inning for pant here. He's often come in in situations where he's batting with the tail. He's got a set batsman on 150. Needs to play a proper innings.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Pant has got good starts in all innings this series but then not made use of it. Averages 33 this series with a low of 25 and high score of 39. No not outs.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
I'd probably rather take my commentary on Australian sporting culture from someone who's account's entire purpose isn't to be anti-Australian but thx

genuinely sorry btw guys for polluting this last page with so much "alpha" ****, I just thought I'd make a joking post about Aus & Kohli being alpha/dogs fighting and didn't realise how many people would take it seriously
How beta of you.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think he hit it. The footage was far from conclusive but the snicko lined up perfectly.