• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have to say, SA's line-up didn't really seem interesting. they're debuting a 19yo leg-spinner, of course they're picking 5 bowlers

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If this weather keeps hanging around there won't be much play in Brisbane over the next few days.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
If this weather keeps hanging around there won't be much play in Brisbane over the next few days.
Yeah was thinking that when I woke up this morning, however it might give the pitch some much needed life that has been lacking for so many seasons. Particularly the test pitch.

Starfighter

No, it isn't. Besides, if you think a bit of rainfall will stop them making the Gabba pitch **** you're mistaken.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Vic squad: Fawad Ahmed, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Andrew Fekete, Seb Gotch, Peter Handscomb (c), Marcus Harris, Will Pucovski, Matt Short, Chris Tremain, Cameron White

The return to favour of Fawad Ahmed makes the decision to cut him in the first place look rather odd tbh

WA squad: Josh Philippe, Will Bosisto, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner (capt.), Marcus Stoinis, Jon Wells, Josh Inglis, Cam Green, Matt Kelly, Simon Mackin, David Moody, Usman Qadir

Interesting to see Qadir picked straightaway, it's the WACA though so he may not start. WA continue to be able to cobble together a pretty decent looking attack despite having four first choice pacemen missing.

Starfighter

Interesting to see Qadir picked straightaway, it's the WACA though so he may not start. WA continue to be able to cobble together a pretty decent looking attack despite having four first choice pacemen missing.
I don't think WA has any other spinners. The used Agar last year but he's in the UAE.

Are Coulter-Nile and Behrendorff injured again?

stephen

I don't think WA has any other spinners. The used Agar last year but he's in the UAE.

Are Coulter-Nile and Behrendorff injured again?
As far as I'm aware Behrendorff is not playing 4 day cricket this season for the sake of his back.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah the Dorf is apparently out of red ball cricket but has been allowed to ply his wares in T20 stuff afaik.

stephen

We may even get play at the Gabba today. The sun has peaked through the clouds this morning.