• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
considering nsw have 6 bowlers away on international duty, it's hard to be too upset about this
Haha Copes and Somerville?

Pretty happy for Maddog. change of scenary just shows how mental batting is. Would be very interesting to see what Vics do if the Aussie bats were available now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tasmania should get a f****** grip. They have 4 wicketkeepers in lineup.
England have 3 and Sri Lanka often have around 4. No grip required.

Another Ben McDermott run out.

What a season
Those straight drive runouts seem to be having more often recently. I was glad for McDermotts sake that it was like that compared to poor judgement. Of couse dont back up as much..

Btw, I cant believe WACA granted Agar a break. His season has been so disjointed.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Team of the season:

Harris
Larkin
Doolan
Hughes
Cooper
S Marsh
Wade+
Boland
Richardson
Tremain
Lyon

Backup batsmen:
Patterson
Burns

Backup bowlers:
Mennie
Bird

Spin bowlers have done jack so far.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was going to say Worrall over Lyon but I'd forgotten how unusually well Lyon did in his three matches.