• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2018

Who will win the ODI series?

• England

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack1

International Debutant
Shaun Marsh doing his usual batting too slowly act. Australia’s whole line up is scoring too slow and they have no where near enough hitters throughout the side. Their ceiling for best possible performance is therefore incredibly low with the bat for this era. I find it funny Australia drop a player with a career average of 32 with a 121 strike rate that isn’t even in bad nick in the series, can bowl and can field. Australia has a very scrambled mind as to building a team. Their only positive here is they have picked Lyon who is clearly their best available bowler.

Jack1

International Debutant
Marsh has 8 runs off last ten balls. Dude needs to hit out or get out. I don’t give a **** about his average

Such a boring test match batter. Not complaining too much as he’s handicapping Australia and I’m supporting England of course

Last edited:

Jack1

International Debutant
Beefy: "That's not clipping, that's hitting."

Rules mah mon.
He’s saying it’s banging leg, not brushing it. In real terms.

More on Marsh... he is proving he has power and skill, but is so scared to use it. Just then hits a big six then the next two balls is scared to swing at the ball anywhere near as much. Someone needs to get him out of the mentality of preserving his wicket, his career strike rate is laughably low in this format. The problem is even if he hits a century he’s struggling to get up to a run a ball which isn’t good enough at this level

He’s just blasted another six. He has the power and ability to smash the ball as hard as anyone in the world. It’s so frustrating to me he’s so scared to use his power and skill and blatantly bats for his average for ages in every innings. He should have been playing like this over half an hour ago

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Speaking of Agar I see he has lost all of his hair since he was last on these shores, heroics with the bat at 11 in 2013.

Jack1

International Debutant
because 5-7 is carey-paine-agar

would take 310 over 238 all out in 40 overs
Neither is enough to win. Australia should have been aiming for 340 minimum

Also, don't pick that trash line up. Maxwell should have been in there

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wish Australia would pick Peter George. Would be fun to watch a pair of 2m+ freaks bowling in tandem and getting sent to all parts.