• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Pakistan 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sun Apr 1 (20 ovs) 20:00 local (15:00 GMT | 23:00 SGT)
1st T20I - Pakistan v West Indies
National Stadium, Karachi

Mon Apr 2 (20 ovs) 19:30 local (14:30 GMT | 22:30 SGT)
2nd T20I - Pakistan v West Indies

Tue Apr 3 (20 ovs) 19:30 local (14:30 GMT | 22:30 SGT)
3rd T20I - Pakistan v West Indies

3 T20s, should be fun.

Fakhar was looking good but has just been run out by the debutant.

Daemon

Noted City Kaitak players Emrit (yuck) and Badree in the WI attack btw. Samuels from the Kowloon Cantons will also be looking to not be an embarrassment.

vcs

Lots of new guys but Shoaib Malik still somehow makes the team. Batting well too.

Daemon

Malik's been pretty good since his comeback.

Been waiting for Nawaz (3) to do something worth commenting on just so I can type his name out. Getting hit for a six in the first ball of the innings will do nicely.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just watched the highlights and I must say that it was very good of Pakistan to include one of their traditional horrendous runouts in their innings. Also is it just me or does Williams have a touch of the Charlie Griffiths? Also that review in the last over must surely go down as one of the worst of all time, pitching about a foot outside leg.

Maybe a good idea to combine this thread with that Nidahas Trophy one.
Heh.

vcs

WI have shown dramatic improvement in one day. Margin of defeat should be comfortably under 100 today.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Results or quality of cricket does not matter.It is about bringing international cricket back in Pakistan and this series is another small step in the right direction.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Results or quality of cricket does not matter.It is about bringing international cricket back in Pakistan and this series is another small step in the right direction.
That's a relief because this Windies team is an abomination. Pakistan are playing some seriously good cricket though it has to be said.