• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

sunilz

International Regular
Nidahas trophy is greater than ashes imo if u include the pressure factor and excitement. Australian and English fans can disagree

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. You would never see players bringing out something as classy as the Cobra Dance after they've won the Ashes.

I fully expect someone to do the Bharatnatyam and Kathakali after the final.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Last I heard that they went out of control and broke dressing room glass. Heights. Just wondering why we are still not hearing anything from referee. Rabada Smith incident was nothing compared to all this.

cnerd123

likes this
Last I heard that they went out of control and broke dressing room glass. Heights. Just wondering why we are still not hearing anything from referee. Rabada Smith incident was nothing compared to all this.
I'm sure an exception has been made for this behaviour given the incredible amount of pressure they were under

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has been a great couple of weeks for Indians on CW.

Our B team is about to win the whatever trophy, randycricfreak has been humiliated, there's just been a viral article that our captain is to be the saviour of test cricket, Australian behaviour is under fierce attack and the pressure meme that burgey started has been adopted by the very same fans that he tried to troll.

To top it all off, one of our mods has even gone and infracted an Australian for no reason at all.

Great times.

sunilz

International Regular
Indian team should practice snake scene from golmaal movie. And team which does better snake dance should be given the trophy.

Himannv

International Coach
Has there ever been a greater decade for cringe-inducing cricket celebrations? This is the real topic at question.

The sprinkler, the entire T20 WC maybe all of 2012 whenever the Windies would play and dance like that fat korean man. The Pakistani push-ups, I recall a human pyramid at one point by one of the sub-continental teams, Ravindra "I have triple centuries you know" Jadeja swinging his bat around when he somehow flukes a half century. Warner's feeble ongoing attempt for the past year or so to convince everyone he's a changed man by doing that reverend thing every time he scores a ton, Yeah Viv, Talk Nah. And now we have this stupid snake thing.

None of these were cool and if you think any of these were cool I want you to stand in front of a mirror until you realise just how wrong you truly are. This is a crisis.
Oh come on, I'm sure you'll be able to do a wonderful snake dance and put them all to shame. All it takes is the proper application of thrust to the hips and you're there.

cnerd123

likes this
Seems like this was an epic game

I, for one, want randycricfreak's thoughts on it.
Wtf harsh, I legit wanted to hear what randycricfreak thought about this game.

Ridiculous infraction. It's only fun when you do this against the Aussies