• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We should stick to playing Ban/Zim and soon Afgan/Ireland. Throw in WI once in a while and we will be unbeatable.
Yes, apart from the game SL lost to both Bang and Zim you would be unbeatable.

Good to see SL try another quick.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am looking forward to the Test series but a big shame that Shakib has been ruled out of the First Test. Mahmudullah as captain is a win for the people.

cnerd123

likes this
Disappointing but typical I suppose to put in two weaker performances towards the end of the series after stronger showings earlier on. Credit to SL for being able to turn things around

Hope Mahmadullah tons up in the Test

Bijed

International Regular
you're not the only one
I think you need to dig up that post you made a while back where you outlined your order of preference for different countries, put it in it's own thread and get it stickied

cnerd123

likes this
Am I the only one watching this?
nah I'm about to tune in now

I like this team. Plenty of spin, not slot wasted on a seamer who will bowl 5 overs and bat 11. Batting isn't as deep as I'd like, but Sunzumal has a FC highest of 172 #CanBat

Tamim is all about that #intent here

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The amount of adverts on subcontinental broadcasts is crazy, only enlivened by the women on them being unbelievably hot.

cnerd123

likes this
This pitch started off dead.

Pretty good start given the nature of the wicket, albeit with quite a bit of luck. Tamim has played some nice shots. Hope he tons up.