• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do almost all Michael Atherton dismissals look jumpy?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only 6 ducks ha. Well I was clearly going a bit out on a limb for dramatic effect, I'm sure he got a bunch of single digit scores dismissed by McGrath in those final 3 ashes

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Is there a batsman who were so found out, met their match so thoroughly: McGrath 19, Ambrose 17, Walsh 17 Donald 11, Warne 10. He was unfortunate to live through that era mind.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be worth the agony of a richard return* just so he had to read these posts boning Atherton.

*only if he wasn’t allowed to post.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there a batsman who were so found out, met their match so thoroughly: McGrath 19, Ambrose 17, Walsh 17 Donald 11, Warne 10. He was unfortunate to live through that era mind.
Yeh, taken down regularly 5 of the best bowlers in Test history. What a chump!

srbhkshk

International Captain
Almost seems like a positive stat to me, if you are gonna get out, get out to the best.