• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketer Look-A-Likes

V Reddy

International Debutant
Daniel Chopra [ US Pga tour Golfer] looks a bit like Shane Warne in some pics and James Anderson in others

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Andrew Flintoff - Brock Lesnar(REALLY a lot of similarity).
Darren Lehmann - Andre Agassi, Kurt Angle.
Rahul Dravid - Yaju Arya(Somewhat).

chicane

State Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Picture linked from Cricinfo:
Shabbir Ahmed

In what alternate universe??
lol i couldn't get the best pic for comparison really, but just put some black curly hair instead, I see a slight resemblance. Their eyes esp. look similar.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Hayden looks a lot like the guy from Comedy Inc (Australian Viewers would know..) Cant remember his name.. If anyone can find a pic... Please post it

delkap

State Vice-Captain
delkap said:
Hayden looks a lot like the guy from Comedy Inc (Australian Viewers would know..) Cant remember his name.. If anyone can find a pic... Please post it
This is the best pic I could find of the guy, Ben Oxenbould. He appears on Comedy Inc. I reckon he looks like Hayden. Although this is not the best pic to compare. If anyone can find better, please give a link. Here's what I found: http://www.comedyinc.com.au/ben.html

Look at the one in background, thats more accurate. Rest he is disguised as someone.

Langeveldt

Soutie
yaju said:
Andrew Flintoff - Brock Lesnar(REALLY a lot of similarity).
Darren Lehmann - Andre Agassi, Kurt Angle.
Rahul Dravid - Yaju Arya(Somewhat).
Now we are just scraping the proverbial barrel... no chance :)

chicane

State Captain
So it was funny...still not funnier than the similarity between you and rikki clarke. :p

Last edited:

Deja moo

International Captain
Arjuna ranatunga- Barney ( Simpsons)

Neil Pickup - the London financial correspondant on CNN, don't know his name.