• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league III (decade vs decade)

cnerd123

likes this
What's the ruling on me selecting Associate-origin cricketers who have played Tests or ODIs for non-Associates?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
As long as they have played a substantial amount of FC or ODI cricket for their respective nation of origin. It has to be within reason.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
ATG ZimBangAssociates 14

Tamim Iqbal (BD)
Ed Joyce (IRE)
Murray Goodwin (ZIM)
Dave Houghton (ZIM) *
Andy Flower (ZIM) +
Ryan ten Doeschate (NET)
Shakib Al Hasan (BD)
Mohammed Rafique (BD)
Heath Streak (ZIM)
Ole Motensen (DEN)
Bart King (USA)

Steve Tikolo (KEN)
Hamid Hassan (AFG)
Mohammad Shahzad (AFG)

Taking a punt on a lot of these guys as IDK how the sim will represent their abilities. But we'll see.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
jimmy death and the splish (aka the 1950s)

hanif mohammad
bert sutcliffe
everton weekes
peter may (c)
neil harvey
frank worrell
clyde walcott (w)
alan davidson
fred trueman
fazal mahmood
jim laker

polly umrigar
richie benaud
frank tyson

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Taking a punt on a lot of these guys as IDK how the sim will represent their abilities. But we'll see.
I'm looking forward to King in particular. Surprised to see Morgan didn't get a jersey, *****.

Last edited:

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Austin Powers' Groovy XI

Bob Simpson
John Edrich
Graeme Pollock
Gary Sobers
Ken Barrington
Rohan Kanhai (+)
Bill Lawry
Basil D'Olivera
Trevor Goddard
Mushtaq Mohammad
Roy Gilchrist (c)

Wes Hall
Ray Illingwoth
Peter Pollock

I would like a warm up with posted XI.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The hand me the trophy already XI

Hobbs
Sutcliffe
Hammond
Headley
McCabe
Macartney
Ames +
Gregory
Tate
Larwood
O'Reilly

Bench:

Constantine
Grimmett
Ponsford

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can I have Dick Lilley instead of Dick Pilling for my team? He was England's actual keeper bat at the time, Pilling only played 8 tests

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
do you put in their FC and test stats or like fifa style ratings with attacking batting skill, defensive batting skill, offside skill onside skill etc

i dont mind subbing McCabe if its a hassle, dunno how i feel about created players in these things

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
do you put in their FC and test stats or like fifa style ratings with attacking batting skill, defensive batting skill, offside skill onside skill etc

i dont mind subbing McCabe if its a hassle, dunno how i feel about created players in these things
Yeah, kind of like that. See my post on page 1 when I answered *****'s question.

It's not a hassle, it's up to you if you want to keep him. I know harsh would probably be glad to have him.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah, kind of like that. See my post on page 1 when I answered *****'s question.

It's not a hassle, it's up to you if you want to keep him. I know harsh would probably be glad to have him.
We're still on Page 1 #40pppMasterRace

Howe_zat

Audio File
1. Victor Trumper - 16939 runs at 44.57, 42 hundreds
2. Archie MacLaren - 22236 runs at 34.15, 47 hundreds
3. Clem Hill - 17213 runs at 43.57, 45 hundreds
4. CB Fry - 30886 runs at 50.22, 94 hundreds; 166 wickets at 29.34, 9 five-fors
5. Warwick Armstrong - 16158 runs at 46.83, 45 hundreds, 832 wickets at 19.71, 50 five-fors
6. Tip Foster - 9076 runs at 41.82, 22 hundreds
7. Aubrey Faulkner - 6366 runs at 36.58, 13 hundreds; 449 wickets at 17.42, 33 five-fors
8. Monty Noble - 13975 runs at 40.74, 37 hundreds; 624 wickets at 23.14, 33 five-fors
9. Wilfred Rhodes - 39969 runs at 30.81, 58 hundreds; 4204 wickets at 16.72, 287 five-fors (lol)
10. Dick Lilley+ - 15597 runs at 26.30, 16 hundreds
11. Sydney Barnes - 719 wickets at 17.09, 68 five-fors

12. Johnny Tyldesley
13. Frank Foster
14. Colin Blythe

Unlucky: George Hirst, Gilbert Jessop, Bert Vogler

Last edited: