• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

srbhkshk

International Captain
Hmm. Don't know about Krunal much.
Hardik's problem is that he still goes for those 15 run overs time to time, this is not the match for taking that risk. Krunal's bowling is ok, not particularly great in this match but he can do the holding job well enough.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Bumrah is so un-Indian. When was the last time an Indian fast bowler bowled with so much control and confidence in death overs? Never would be my guess.

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Steve Smith plays a Yuvrajesque losing innings before getting out in the last over. What a choker! A terrible effort even if his team manages to win this match.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Welp, that does it. Steve Smith should be given the man of the match award for his "brilliant innings".:laugh:

91Jmay

International Coach
There has been some extraordinarily poor cricket last few overs. Great to watch though. I am as big a critique of Smith as a T20 player as anyone, but not his fault here. Whilst he should have taken them home he also anchored innings in a lowish chase

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Christian should've come in sooner

There has been some extraordinarily poor cricket last few overs. Great to watch though. I am as big a critique of Smith as a T20 player as anyone, but not his fault here. Whilst he should have taken them home he also anchored innings in a lowish chase
Nah, if you bat that slow and face basically half the deliveries, you better finish it if you want to get away with it. Otherwise you've ****ed up and eaten up deliveries for nothing. 50 balls is way too much.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rahane already anchored the innings. Smith should have been playing his shots. Put all the pressure on Pune. Rubbish innings. The game should have been over by the 18th over.

srbhkshk

International Captain
What part of the last few overs was poor? It was a great bowling performance and they didn't let Pune score, what's bad about that?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Tiwary should have come in before Dhoni. Rahane should have scored quicker in the PP. This would have been an easy chase if Stokes played.

Bijed

International Regular
Whilst I agree that it's not as bad an innings as could be assumed if looked at as 51 (50) without other context, it was a bad innings imo.

I think the time we've all spent watching other formats of cricket means that a 50 will always feel like a good innings in some way, even if it's actually the opposite.