• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Bijed

International Regular
even though Misbah's twin 99s are tragic at least its pushing average back toward greatness so he can finish ~48 as opposed to ~45 like it looked like doing during the Australian series

he deserves to be in that higher tier - and hes lucky he gets to finish his career on an upward curve as opposed to so many others who keep falling and falling and eventually bail out when its already too late to save their stats
Yeah, it's nice to see him going out on something of a high as a batsman (so far, at least). Tbh his form had been so poor in Australia I was fully expecting him to have an average series at best here, so it makes it even sweeter to see him doing well.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
West Indies holding up (for now). Good, tight test cricket. Hope isn't that solid but at least he is not out still.

Burner

International Regular
They are effectively 27/3. Should get at least 150 from here. Could never guarantee that these guys won't fold for less than 100 from here though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WI putting up a good fight. Effectively 112/4. They should look to bat the rest of the day and perhaps a session tomorrow.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Where are those people who cried for Windies getting there test status scrapped, I wonder. Really nice resilience shown by them.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd prefer Windies to be scrapped rather than watch these hackfrauds scrap tbqh.

Burner

International Regular
ffs windies..first time in the ****ing series that you are in a position to dominate and you do this