• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ellyse Perry

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Since the start of 2014, Australian allrounder Ellyse Perry's ODI scores read as follows: 65*, 0, 90*, 53, 72, 64*, 74*, 78, 48, 67, 90, 31, 50, 51, 64*, 35, 4, 17, 77*, 93*, 95*, 69, 56. In 23 innings, she averages 89.53, with 17 scores of 50 or more. From these numbers, it's clear that she finds scoring fifties three times as easy as not scoring them...."

"All these numbers don't even take into account Perry the bowler: in the 24 matches since the start of 2014, she has taken 33 wickets - sixth-highest during this period - at an average of 26.54. Six other women have achieved the double of 25 wickets and 500 runs during this period, but Perry's numbers stand out because the difference between her batting and bowling averages is a whopping 62.98; the next highest difference among this group is 21.32, for Suzie Bates."

Discuss the greatest lady cricketer of this age.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mithali Raj averages 50 with the bat and 11 with the ball ( :ph34r: ). Ellyse who?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I saw that article too, pretty amazing when you think about it. I remember someone saying that a year or 2 ago she played some mens grade cricket and wasn't horrible. At the time I was skeptical but seeing her international stats it wouldn't surprise me. Is she the one who also played Soccer for Australia?

She's even stunningly good-looking as well.

Meh, she's no Jhulan Goswami.
Because she's a lot better in every way?